Registration Form (For Returning & New Students):
2019-2020 REGISTRATION FORM – complete 1 form per student
ISA Weekend School Parents:
Please scroll to the bottom of this page for 2018-2019 School Documents
Welcome to the ISA Weekend School Page
The mission of the ISA Weekend School is to prepare the next generation of American Muslim leaders. Insha’Allah, these future leaders will take responsibility for establishing and presenting Islam in America equipped with faith, practice, manners and morals that are based on the Quran and Sunnah.
The Sunday School strives to achieve this goal by providing:
- Islamic knowledge, covering Islamic belief, acts of worship, etiquette, way-of-life, and morals.
- Quran recitation, memorization, and Arabic skills to assist in understanding of the Holy Quran.
- An Islamic environment for socialization.
- Character-building and community service activities.
Through such programs, the School aims to help children become proud, practicing Muslims, Insha’Allah.
For more information and/or student enrollment, please contact the ISA Weekend School at the following email addresses:
|Education Secretary||Dr. Mohammad Elsalantyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Principal||Dr. Shima Syedemail@example.com|
|Program Coordinator||Dr. Ahmed AlBasheer|
|Office Manager||Mrs. Lida Popalfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Administrative Assistant||Ms. Zaenab Sanadiki|
ISA 2018-2019 Weekend School Documents
- ISA Weekend School Handbook 2018-2019
- Parent Teacher Communicator PTC
- Portable Electronic Device Contract
- Photo Release Form
Please return Parent Signature Page 2018 2019 (below) your child during the first week of school. A copy of this document can be found inside your child’s PTC (Green) Communicator Folder. Thank you!
ISA WEEKEND SCHOOL 2018-2019 Calendar:
Rainbow Of Islam Document: Age Group 7-9 (42 pages)
Rainbow Of Islam Document: Age Group 9-14 (67 pages)