ISA Weekend School Parents:
Please scroll to the bottom of this page for 2019-2020 School Documents
Welcome to the ISA Weekend School Page
The mission of the ISA Weekend School is to prepare the next generation of American Muslim leaders. Insha’Allah, these future leaders will take responsibility for establishing and presenting Islam in America equipped with faith, practice, manners and morals that are based on the Quran and Sunnah.
The Sunday School strives to achieve this goal by providing:
- Islamic knowledge, covering Islamic belief, acts of worship, etiquette, way-of-life, and morals.
- Quran recitation, memorization, and Arabic skills to assist in understanding of the Holy Quran.
- An Islamic environment for socialization.
- Character-building and community service activities.
Through such programs, the School aims to help children become proud, practicing Muslims, Insha’Allah.
For more information and/or student enrollment, please contact the ISA Weekend School at the following email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Education Secretary||Dr. Mohammad Elsalantyemail@example.com|
|Principal||Dr. Shima Syedfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Vice Principal||Dr. Ahmed AlEwadyemail@example.com|
|Office Manager||Mrs. Lida Popalfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Program Coordinator||Dr. Ahmed AlBasheer|
ISA Weekend School Documents
- ISA Weekend School Handbook 2019-2020
- Parent Teacher Communicator PTC
- Portable Electronic Device Contract
- Photo Release Form
Please return Parent Signature Page 2019/2020 (below) your child during the first week of school. A copy of this document can be found inside your child’s PTC (Green) Communicator Folder. Thank you!
2019-2020 Fall Calendar
STAY CONNECTED, SIGN UP TODAY!
Registration Form (For Returning & New Students):
2019-2020 REGISTRATION FORM – complete 1 form per student
Rainbow Of Islam Document: Age Group 7-9 (42 pages)
Rainbow Of Islam Document: Age Group 9-14 (67 pages)