ISA Weekend School
Welcome to the ISA Weekend School Page
The mission of the ISA Weekend School is to prepare the next generation of American Muslim leaders. Insha’Allah, these future leaders will take responsibility for establishing and presenting Islam in America equipped with faith, practice, manners and morals that are based on the Quran and Sunnah.
The ISA Weekend School strives to achieve this goal by providing:
- Islamic knowledge, covering Islamic belief, acts of worship, etiquette, way-of-life, and morals.
- Quran recitation, memorization, and Arabic skills to assist in understanding of the Holy Quran.
- An Islamic environment for socialization.
- Character-building and community service activities.
Through such programs, the School aims to help children become proud, practicing Muslims, Insha’Allah.
For more information and/or student enrollment, please contact the ISA Weekend School
|Education Secretary||Dr. Shima Syedfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Principal||Dr. Ahmed AlEwadyemail@example.com|
|Vice Principal||Sr. Hawwa Holmes|
|Vice Principal||Sr. Lida Popalfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Office Manager||Sr. Cebbi Conwayemail@example.com|
School Information for year 2022-2023:
Curriculum will remain the same.
- Class 1-4 (KG-3rd Grade) : Arabic, Qur’an and Islamic Studies.
- Class 5-11 (4th – 12th Grade) : Qur’an, Islamic Character and Islamic Studies,
We plan to offer a robust learning experience. Parental involvement and support will be integral in making our joint efforts successful, Bi’idhnillah.
Please do not hesitate to contact any of the School Administration with your questions and concerns. See our updated administration members below.
- Education Secretary: Dr Shima Syed
- Principal: Dr Ahmed El-Awady
- Vice Principal – Operations: Sr Hawwa Holmes
- Vice Principal – School Activities: Sr Lida Popal
- Office Manager: Sr Cebbi Conway
- Office Assistant: Sr Zaenab Sanadiki
Tuition is $200/year. Payment can be made in 2 (two) payments at $100 each.
Tuition is due at the time of registration and the second payment is in January of the current school year.
Financial assistance is available with a submitted form. Form is available with the registration.
New students registration for Class 1-3 (KG-2nd Grade) required copy of Birth Certificate.
Class 1 students has to be five years old by September 1st 2022.
ISA Weekend School Activities
Rainbow Of Islam Document: Age Group 7-9 (42 pages)
Rainbow Of Islam Document: Age Group 9-14 (67 pages)