Due to the fast spreading Delta Variant of the SARS-CoV-2 COVID-19 virus, ISA is again requiring the wearing of masks, personal prayer mats, 6 feet spacing by everyone until further notice. Anyone not fully vaccinated, including Children under 12 who cannot be vaccinated yet, and people with weakened immune systems or underlying medical conditions should avoid attending.
Protect yourself and others:
Get the vaccine
Wear a mask
Maintain Physical distance
Anyone not fully vaccinated (including everyone under 12) and anyone showing any symptoms, should pray at home.
ISA highly recommends everyone to get vaccinated and continued using masks, personal prayer mats, and social distancing. Especially with the growing spread of the more contagious and more risky SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant.
- If anyone (including those fully vaccinated) is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home, get tested.
- Those who are not vaccinated are still at high risk.
- Some vaccinated people will still be at risk because of their medical conditions.
- Those who are at risk should decide whether to attend the regular activities at the mosque or not.
- Jumaah Live broadcast will be available online for those who would like to benefit but cannot attend in person.
- Two Jumaah sessions (1:30pm and 2:30pm) will continue for now.
If you have any comments or suggestions, please go to https://isaugusta.com/boards