If you pay Georgia state or business tax, you have an opportunity to specify that some of that money be used to support the Augusta Science Academy (ISA’s Full Time School).
The process is very simple:
- Go to the GASSO (Georgia Student Scholarship Organization) application form at https://georgiasso.us/pledge-form/. The sooner the better, but before the end of 2019.
- Apply to donate and select Augusta Science Academy as the school to donate to.
- In mid-January 2020, once you have been approved to fund your donation, you will receive a letter directly from the Georgia Department of Revenue and an email from GaSSO.
- You will have 60 days to decide the amount you actually want to donate. You will send your donation to GASSO. GASSO will make the donation available to Augusta Science Academy for the 2020-2021 school year.
- In 2021 when you file your Georgia state tax return, you will get a credit for the full amount (up to your tax liability) you donated.
Supporting Augusta Science Academy in the current 2019-2020 school year.
Insha’Allah, the GASSO will help support the financial independence of the Augusta Science Academy starting in the 2020-2021 school year. But the Augusta Science Academy still needs your support for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year. Please donate to support: