If you pay Georgia state or business tax, you have an opportunity to specify that some of that money be used to support the Augusta Science Academy (ISA’s Full Time School).
The process is very simple:
- Go to the GASSO (Georgia Student Scholarship Organization) application form at https://georgiasso.us/pledge-form/. The sooner the better, but before the end of 2019.
- Apply to donate and select Augusta Science Academy as the school to donate to.
- In mid-January 2020, once you have been approved to fund your donation, you will receive a letter directly from the Georgia Department of Revenue and an email from GaSSO.
- You will have 60 days to decide the amount you actually want to donate. You will send your donation to GASSO. GASSO will make the donation available to Augusta Science Academy for the 2020-2021 school year.
- In 2021 when you file your Georgia state tax return, you will get a credit for the full amount (up to your tax liability) you donated.
Supporting Augusta Science Academy in the current 2019-2020 school year.
Insha’Allah, the GASSO will help support the financial independence of the Augusta Science Academy starting in the 2020-2021 school year. But the Augusta Science Academy still needs your support for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year. Please donate to support:
|New Board Of Trustees Members|
4 Year Term
M Gaafar Abo-Elhamd
2 Year Term
New Executive Committee
President: Sohail Khan
Secretary: Hesham Saleh
Treasurer: Walid Ahmed
Education Secretary: Ahmed Al-Basheer
Program Coordinator: Syed Nabil Babar
Women’s Representative: Shamim Mohammed
Proposed Amendments to ISA By-Laws Adopted
|Approved ISA By-Laws|
Election: Sunday, October 06, 2019 at 12:00 noon – 2:00 pm at the Islamic Community Center of Augusta .
No enough Voters as of today September 29 to finalize election , the voting will resume Next Sunday October 06 from 12 noon to 2pm for those who didn’t vote, those who did voted won’t need to vote next week .
ISA joins with Welcoming America to Host Welcome Pickleball Tournaments
Saturday September 14th 2:30 – 4:30PM (Women)